PartnerTap pulls in your Salesforce.com profile, first name, last name, phone, email, and picture to create your profile in PartnerTap. Accounts - PartnerTap pulls in any accounts you are listed as the "account Owner" field. From the account record we pull in the logo if there is a web address listed in SFDC. We pull in any contacts you have listed on the account, the address, email, and phone number of each contact. Opportunities are pulled in the information that we are storing is the account name and open or closed status.
Articles in this section
- PartnerTap - Quick Start Steps (ultra condensed)
- PartnerTap on Social
- Best Practices Guide - PartnerTap Relationship Building
- Getting Started Guide
- How do I add my own profile picture?
- What information does PartnerTap pull from Salesforce?
- How do I send a lead?
- Can I turn on opportunity sharing with partners?
- What devices can I use with PartnerTap?
- Why don't I see any of my Salesforce accounts?