PartnerTap accesses the REST API in salesforce.com. Some companies don't allow third parties to have access. We're happy to speak with your company to discuss our security protocol and have PartnerTap whitelisted for access. Please enter a ticket to email@example.com and we'll follow up with you.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started Guide
- PartnerTap - Quick Start Steps (ultra condensed)
- How do I log on?
- Best Practices Guide - PartnerTap Relationship Building
- How do I add my own profile picture?
- What information does PartnerTap pull from Salesforce?
- How do I send a lead?
- Can I turn on opportunity sharing with partners?
- What devices can I use with PartnerTap?
- Why don't I see any logos on my account records?