You can always turn on opportunity sharing. Opportunity sharing is always defaulted to off. However by going into each partner record you can check the opportunity sharing box. When opportunity sharing is turned on the partner will ONLY see opportunities that you are opening and closing in their list of matched accounts.
Articles in this section
- PartnerTap - Quick Start Steps (ultra condensed)
- PartnerTap on Social
- Best Practices Guide - PartnerTap Relationship Building
- Getting Started Guide
- How do I add my own profile picture?
- What information does PartnerTap pull from Salesforce?
- How do I send a lead?
- Can I turn on opportunity sharing with partners?
- What devices can I use with PartnerTap?
- Why don't I see any of my Salesforce accounts?