The only data that is shared with partners is what you allow them to see or what you put in chat to them. Each partner you can allow to see only leads and intel that you send. Or if you have more trusted partners they can see opportunities that you are opening and closing. However, they would only see opportunities if they had those accounts listed in their territory and if they also agreed to share opportunities with you.
Articles in this section
- What is Shared in PartnerTap?
- Why does it say my partner has zero matched accounts? (when we did before)
- How do I get the alert bell to clear?
- How do I see account in common with a partner?
- How do I invite a Partner?
- How do I report an inappropriate post?
- What data is shared with my partner?
- How can I help my partner understand what PartnerTap does?
- What happens if a partner goes to a competitor?
- How do I log out?