PartnerTap simplifies partnering by allowing you to reinforce partnerships through activity and transparency.
However, partnerships still need high quality investments on the human side of things in order to thrive.
Here are some of our recommendations to use when inviting a partner to work with you on PartnerTap.
- Give your Partners a Heads Up - Explain what you’re up to with PartnerTap. The upfront dialogue may incline your partner to more comfortably engage with you within in the app which of course = More lead potential.
- Lead with value - Be the first to “give” a lead, intel, a contact and let the [law of reciprocity] work for you.“Value” can include other resources you can extend or leverage to help your partners be successful.
- Understand your Partner’s sales goals - Listen actively. This step helps you connect to your partner’s needs and the context will be useful to inspiring you to help them out.
- Who is your Partner's ideal customer? The more value you can extend to partners (and customers) will make you indispensable as a business partner and keep you top of mind.
- Be understood - Ensure your partner understands your ideal customer attributes so they know when to suggest introducing you to clients.
- Game plan - Create game plans together for each introduction you intend to make with your partners.
- Communicate - Set up a cadence for communication with your partners. Dialogue is usually best if you’re partnership is still in development.